Simple works fine

no strings attached;

12/14/2007

noone but me from URL @ 1:49 AM

Wont hear a word they say,
-I want to update about CLT course but not today, its late!
-Tmr i start work & im pretty excited.
Buona Vista is not all that far after all & the working company's gna be lovely! :)
-Plus, there's the part cs chalet tmr! i've missed those kids!
-My room's in the process of renovation & i currently do not have a cupboard so there's clothes everywhere mann.
Im gna paint my room an orangey colour & spray paint the outline of black stars across the walls!
-I think im moving on from my polka dot fetish to stars;
uh, i like pretty pretty things.
-Somedays my brother is a pain in the assH & others the biggest angel ever, i wonder why.
-Nurin is a lucky kid!
-I wonder where my luck's gone, hellllooo come backkkkk!
-& i managed to make it to VJ for the first three weeks :)
But the posting makes the goodbye all too real. Now its really no more Cedar is it, we all belong elsewhere.
-Do you believe in the bad luck that a black cat's supposed to bring aft crossing you? I slipped immediately after, hmmm.
-I realise that i miss talking to so many people. Manymanymany mann!
-& im capable of missing someone who's right in front of me.
So near yet so far.
-Im free from something, attached to something else.
-I've got some lines erased, and other lines drawn, re-drawn.
-I like things simple, no strings attached;
so it gets difficult when im drawn to people who are like freakin puppets.
-Nights by the river alone are getting habitual.
-Dont people realise that although fights overcome strengthen the bond, fights with words left unsaid, weakens the bond?
-I think words cut deeper than knife; which is why i don't slash.
Also cos blood is precious la, stupid fools.
-I dont get adults.
-Would you apologise if you knew something wasn't your fault, but you know that it'd make things better?
Human pride is the biggest sin i say.
-Counting- 3 days. since i talked to my dad.
-The people you can trust are perhaps the most precious.
-Im craving donuts! :D
Okay & Haha, this was a random post!
They dont know us anyway.

Face down in the dirt,
she says this doesn't hurt.

template by seven ten design